Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

Life's all about...

Enjoying every part of yourself.


Went to Marina Barrage recently to chill out with a bunch of friends. I've always liked nature. To feel the wind blow against your face, and enjoy bathing in the warm sunlight.

I used to think that once I start working, life's gonna be busy, and I won't have time to have fun. But I now realize how my perception of work was rather flawed in the past. It's all about self-discipline. No one's gonna point a gun at your head and threaten you to work 24hr a day. Well, sometimes you have no choice...as you have to rush out for a deadline. But, think about it, you do have a choice don't you? It's just about choosing between alternatives. The consequence of not finishing up your work on time might be so much worse that it's worth you staying back to complete it. Ultimately, life is short. It's all about making choices.

Make the right choices and enjoy your life,

A little photo that I took at Marina Barrage to brighten up your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment