Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cameron Highlands Day 2

The 2nd day of tour was a free and easy one. We did not book any tour with Titiwangsa.

The only issue we had is transportation since we didn't drive there. So how do we get our way around?
After consulting the hotel receptionist, we have the option of hiring a taxi.

Min hours to be hired is 3 hours. Each hour is 20 Rm, so that makes it 60 Rm.

With the taxi, we first travelled to Boh Tea plantation!


Beautiful scenery! 


As typical tourists, we took pictures with the signboards.


Tour guide explaining the history of Boh Tea...


Hmm..smells nice. Shower gel made from tea leaves?!


I bought back one pack of this Teacino. Foamy and sweet.


Little cottage outside the exhibition area.



So, after spending half a day... I'm naturally famished. What's new? :P Time to eat some delicious scones and drink Teh at the strategically located cafe. Why strategically located? Cause it presents such a beautiful view of the Boh Tea plantations due to its high elevation.

Imagine...sipping a cup of hot tea and nibbling your scones on a cooling morning. Over looking huge patches of tea plantations..wahhh


The view you get!




After the 1st stop at Boh Tea, it's FREE AND EASY time! We took a cab and travelled to Tanah Rata!  Decided to hunt for this restaurant called KouGen as it has many good reviews online! It is a open kitchen concept restaurant that sells Japanese food.



My oh My. If you do come here. PLEASE. Do not miss trying the FRESHEST california rolls made by them. Take a look. Such vibrant colours and fresh ingredients. I love it! Being the greedy me, I ordered another one after finishing my meal.



After seeing these delicious food, you may wonder, is it expensive? Totally not. It's in fact so affordable for its price that I stuffed myself with so much food during lunch and was too full afterwards. :S haha

 

Street view at Brinchang. That's where I dyed my hair on impulse. :D


STEAMBOAT again! Nom Nom Nom. I love food.





No comments:

Post a Comment