Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Malaysia Church Camp 2013

I am really excited.

I'm going for a bi-annual Church Camp retreat this coming Monday! 4 days 3 nights at Johor.
when people hear that I'm going for a church camp, the first thing that came to their mind was an image like this...

a vast jungle
sleeping in tentage
lots of mosquitoes

Well, the church camp that I'll be going to is a relaxing and 'luxurious' one! And my whole family is going. The hotel has a gym, sauna, swimming pool etc. We get to listen to sermons there, sing songs to worship God and also play games together. The food is going to be great too.

Promise i'll do a detailed sharing with lotsa photos when i'm back. Pls poke me and remind me not to be lazy :P



No comments:

Post a Comment