Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Awwww...I'm sick!

O man! This is such an eventful week. Got dropped a bomb and now I am sick. :(

Feeling body aches all over and dizzy when I walk around. How sad. At least I get to work from home today!

Was tasked by my German Prof to do some designing of eflyer for him. Pretty interesting. I like designing. Think it will be a good skill to learn. This is when I feel happy even though I have work to do.

Let's now talk about the happy things!

Last Sunday, I went shopping at Suntec. When we reached there, we realized Suntec is undergoing some renovations. Most of the shops near the Convention Centre were closed. zz

At least, there's still Marina Square and Raffles City.

In one of the shops, I noticed this cute little teddy bear! And I thought it was meant for females... but  I was wrong! It's for males and guess what's the use of it!



Ta da! It's for males to pin it on their blazers! Cute, isn't it? But definitely you wouldn't want to be caught donning this outfit in a formal networking event. It's just too kawaii! Someone should suggest using this as a theme for their 21st birthday party! And rmb to invite me there!



And more of them!


Yesterday we had BUSH FIRE at work. Yes. bush fire. What is bush fire? It's an activity whereby we go into shops to do merchandizing so that we understand the heart of our business. Basically, we are supposed to reorganize and display the products by categories on the shelves so that consumers find it easy to locate products.

My team eating lunch at Tampines!

Here are the products before organizing! We are supposed to repack the entire shelf! Imagine how dirty it is. The cloth was black after wiping and my hands are black too!


Caught in action. 



Guess why am I smiling so happily? This it the first time I use this price tagging machine to tag price tags on the products! So fun! You have to press the lever hard and then the sticker would be stamped with the price. Next, you just stick the sticker on the product. If you press the lever too lightly, the price wouldn't get inked onto the sticker nicely. I was trying out and $2.20 looks like $2.00 when I press too lightly.




Awww. I am still sick. Boo hoo! Will be going to Malaysia for a short trip this weekend. Better recover by then. If not how am I going to enjoy myself in such a state. Awww...



No comments:

Post a Comment