Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fulfilling weekend

Went to Bugis+ on Saturday. Bugis+ is actually the NEW illuma. Illuma didn't work out very well in the past as the shops are not quite the "normal shops" that you see in typical shopping malls. But now, a new developer has taken over the mall and revamped the entire mall. Now you can see hip shops like Pull & Bear, Berksha, Uniqlo etc. Apparently, Bugis+ has the largest Uniqlo in the whole of Singapore!



Had my usual tom yam ramen at Ajisen for lunch. I am such a loyal eater. Every time I go Ajisen, I'll order tom yam.

Here are some interesting shops along the walkway from Bugis Junction to Bugis+! Candy shop.




This is the "sell interesting stuff" shop.


Found an interesting book there called Singlish. It is like a dictionary and has the Singlish word plus its meaning written like below. Eg. sabo has 2 meanings



Had J Co donuts for dessert to be eaten at church before fellowship starts. As a very loyal eater, I chose the oreo donut. For Ronnie who likes to try new things, he chose the lychee flavour donut below! But don't look like lychee hor.




Off we go to church! This sat, we played running man during fellowship. What a chaos! Everyone is screaming around in church and defending their tags from being teared down by other teams. Long story cut short, it was a fun activity that bonded the YA and YF. 

This Sunday is Youth Sunday - a Sunday dedicated to celebrate the presence of us Youths. So for today, the church service is in charged by youths and here are the different brothers-in-christ who were serving this morning. :)

First, let me introduce Leonard and Si Yang who are our song leaders for today. I was surprised by the first song they chose, cause we hardly sing it and it's such a calm and still song. But it's a nice song.



This is our Pin Xian da ge reading the assigned bible reading for us. 


This is Ernest! He looks so much like his father. He is really calm and steady on stage for his age.


And... this is our pastor, who is the father of Ernest! Like father like son isn't it.


Here we have Ronnie who is our 主席 for today. And we have my brother, Song Yu and En Mian as the 招待。


After service ended, I took a picture with the pretty flowers!


After church went to Orchard ION to shop. Had TCC for lunch since it's 1 for 1 offer during the GSS sale. TCC really has good food to offer. 


I had this chicken with I forgot what sauce main dish. It's nice but I kinda regret not ordering pasta. People around me are all eating pasta! It looks more delicious than my chicken. T_T I'm so easily suayed.


Lastly, I went to Sephora and bought 2 items to add to me make-up. My posietint blush is finishing so I went to buy the bigger bottle. Was deciding between benetint (rose colour) or posietint (pink). Ultimately pink wins! I think benetint is more popular and more people have it...so I want something more special. The salesgirl recommended me to try the brightening primer. She said it will act as a base for the make-up so it stays on longer. In addition, it brightens your face and moisturizes it. It's apparently a popular product sold (not sure whether it's true though :x) So here it is! I bought it as well. I'm such a good customer right! hahahha. Hope it's a good investment. 


Off to work tmr. Brand new week. My line manager is back tomorrow from his holiday. So...it's time to update him on my work! hehe :P





No comments:

Post a Comment