Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fate sealed.


O well. Seen a doctor. Looks like my 20% of being able to go Malaysia tomorrow has been reduced to 0%. Why does this happen like all the time? I vaguely remember this happening the previous time as well. Just when I was ready to embark on an exciting journey, I fell sick. And it's not just a little sick. It's terribly sick.

On the good side, I managed to spend some time making these cute little figurines. I decided to make a mini version of angry bird instead. First of all, smaller version means using less clay, hence save some money. Smaller version also meant greater skills required for intricacy. Challenge accepted.

My mom loves the red angry bird the most while my youngest sister loves the king pig. No wonder they are "enemies". haha. The angry bird is ready to fire at the king pig. Fire! Unfortunately, that was a miss! And so... with a cheeky smile, the king pig won! Sounds like reality, doesn't it? :P


Ronnie likes the sunflower a lot. It was a 2D sunflower as there's only 1 layer of petals, unlike the one we made for the cake which has 2 layers of petals. My grandmother likes the below hello kitty figurine the most. It was so hard making the outfit as the black clay was sooo sticky. Something is definitely wrong with it. The body of the kitty was too big. I would like it, if it's more proportional in that sense. But it was soo hard to shape it already.  


Next up, I am going to put together these figurines to construct nice little presents!

PS: The good thing about doing clay is I don't have to open my mouth and talk! Yay. Now, opening my mouth to talk is so ridiculously painful. At times like this, I wish I could hang a board over my neck that reads "I'm a mute".




No comments:

Post a Comment