Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 8, 2012

Never want to do this again.

2 consecutive nights.
Extreme fever.
Swollen Tonsils.
Widespread body aches.

I thought I was going to collapse any moment.

The first night, woke up in a pool of heat! And went to take an icy cold bath. Fever subsided. I thought it was the right choice but apparently it's not. Mummy says one should never do that, will catch a cold easily. That's why doctors exist. High in Credence and Experience Attributes.

The second night, woke up again in a pool of heat! Wanted to go take an icy cold bath again. But instinctively, I went to look for Mummy. She said, nono, don't take icy cold bath. Let me sponge you with icy cold water. lol. That was 2am in the morning. Couldn't sleep. Face dripping with hot tears. Mummy was sick too. But she took care of me. She said I look like how I was when I were young. The sick little girl running to Mummy.

I would like to thank Mummy for being there for me! Mummy is God's best gift to her children.

Finally went to the doctor today. Doctor says I have Tonsillitis. My two tonsils at the back of my throat are swollen. One of them had white white patch on it. It will cause severe fever. That explains my 2 nights of sorrow. Doctor took my temperature. 38.1. I was very shocked. Cause I consider my body temperature now very cool alr. At night was 10 times worse. No wonder Mummy was panicking.

Waited super long till I get my medicine. Expensive. No wonder there's the saying: You can die but you can't get sick...


If I'm feeling well later, I think I'll do some art again! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment